Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Cannon Beach, Oregon

We packed into a few cars and took a road trip to Cannon Beach for your non-typical bachelorette party. Once we arrive, our three days at the Hallmark Resort would consist of no agendas but time with each other doing the things we ladies all love. For some it was taking the time to make a delicious home cooked meal. We were so spoiled by the great cooks within our group and had our food made with love from scratch. My favorite meal was sticky rice with chicken wings and noodles. For others it was the connection over painting our nails and girl talk; conversations about the things we cared about that made us who we are without the significant other and or the babies. For all of us some solitude to be idle doing whatever we pleased and that for me was time on the beach with my camera. 

I was proud of myself for only taking my camera out once to take photos of the beach. The true photographer in me can never resist but I know it is as equally important to be present and enjoy the company of my friends and sisters as it is to feed into my love for photography. 

I was surprised to learned there was so much sea life within the Haystack Rocks, even Puffins call the rock home. Most of my photos were of the detailed sea life I tried capturing while there…

love youa blog // cannon beach, oregon love youa blog // cannon beach, oregon love youa blog // cannon beach, oregon love youa blog // cannon beach, oregon love youa blog // cannon beach, oregon love youa blog // cannon beach, oregon love youa blog // cannon beach, oregon love youa blog // cannon beach, oregon love youa blog // cannon beach, oregon 

Cannon Beach, Oregon // June 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment