I just returned from Miami - a girls' trip to celebrate two bachelorettes. It was hot, it was humid and it was a great way to welcome summer!
This summer I'm looking forward to...
- - Cannon balls into Lake Washington (and screaming like it's my first time each time)
- - Weddings!!! So excited to see several friends getting marry this year.
- - Road trips!!!
- - And domestic trips to our favorite cities.
- - Family BBQ's
- - Colorful manicures and pedicures
- - Fourth of July
- - Picnics
- - Evenings on the balcony watching the sunset
- - Walking around the empty city when everyone flocks to... wherever it is they go
- - Days with 17+ hours of sun light
- - Mornings at the farmers market
My Favorite Summer Time:
Cruel Summer by Ace of Base
Ice Cream Shop:
Fainting Goat Gelato
Place to Picnic:
Gas Works Park
Trenta Very Berry Hibiscus
Off the shoulder dresses