Le Pichet is a french bistro located by Pike Place Market and within walking distance from home. I love the small cozy restaurant feel to it; it's a great place to people watch or bring a good book to enjoy over a glass of wine.
The Food // Simple dishes with great ingredients.
My favorite things to order:
- Oeufs Plats Jambon Formage Two eggs broiled with ham and gruyere
- Grande Assiette Full sized plate with up to 5 items of your choice, or the Chef’s selection of 8 different items, served with cornichons. Always go with Chef's selection.
- Quiche Special Vegetarian or Spinach and Ham
- Rosé Light and Delicious; easily drinkable on warm sunny days
- Pain et beurre Half baguette, butter, confiture Complimentary and a must have. The butter is amazing.
1933 1st Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98101