Sweet recollection of London:
- - Staying at D & G's place! I loved the garden and all the natural light.
- - Eating at some great local places: Fig & Olive, Selale, and Udderlicious.
- - Reading the Londoners and Four by Three Blog to really get a feel for life in London.
- - Most museums are free with the exception of the exhibitions. At the V&A we saw Horst: Photographer of Style and Wedding Dresses. The British Museum is also a must see.
- - Grabbing a drink and checking out the view at Aqua Shard.
- - Spending hours in a bookstore is like heaven to me and I did just that at Daunt Books and Foyles.
- - Taking a break from all the walking and enjoy tea at The Savoy.
- - Attempting to eat Sunday Roast twice in one day. It was that good and reminded me very much of a Thanksgiving meal.
- - And because we love food we visited Borough Market to try a little bit of everything. They also have champagne which we sipped on while people watching.
- - I'm sure Londoners avoid this street but I didn't! I shopped my heart out at Oxford Street.
- - Riding the bus and using my oyster card was the best way I learned my way around London. The nice thing about the oyster card is it doesn't expire. My beau used his which he bought two years ago.
- - As much as I enjoyed London we must part and I love that London is a hop skip
boattrain ride away from Paris and easily accessible to so many other great places.
"When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford." - Samuel Johnson As read from the book, Londoners.