Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekend Details

Happy Monday! I am taking a break from Paris posts to share some photographs from a few weekends ago. 

The prefect way to start the weekend after sleeping in an early morning run (I try!!) is with a delicious breakfast and some strong coffee. I dislike the long wait for brunch but during the summer it's not too bad. Seattleites are willing to wait for outdoor seating and as for me, I let my stomach rule and cave into indoor seating.

On this gorgeous Saturday morning we headed to Citizen in Queen Anne which is always a hit. You can't go wrong with ordering just about anything on the menu; it's all delicious. 

Weekend-1
Weekend-2Weekend-3
Weekend-4Weekend-5

HIS: sweet crepe with a glass of red wine
HERS: huevos rancheros with a strong cup of coffee

Citizen
706 Taylor Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109


***


We're having a very blessed and beautiful summer. After brunch we walked to the waterfront and had drinks at The Edgewater. Yes, it can be a little touristy but the view is so worth it. 

Weekend-6 Weekend-7 Weekend-8

The Edgewater
2411 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA‎ 98121

No comments:

Post a Comment