Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Spring Time in Seattle

The Light-1 The Light-2 The Light-8 The Light-4 The Light-6 The Light-7 The Light-5 The Light-9

Happy Spring Seattleites! Yesterday we may have experienced our warmest day yet. The sun on my skin felt so good during my evening run last night. I wasn't sure if it was the runner's high or the OD in Vitamin D but as I was walking home I felt a sense of complete bliss and then I realized why: it's officially spring! The time of the year when the days hold more light, people come out of hibernating and a promise of outdoor adventures is in the air.

In celebration of spring in Seattle, here are a few photographs taken around the city with my Pentax. As the days are longer, the accentuation from the light has brought the city back to life and it's been wonderful to see and be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment