Monday, April 13, 2015

Enjoy Your Own Company

cafe umbria | love, youa

I spent my entire Sunday alone, something I haven't done in years. It feels so much different now than it did when I was in my twenties. Of course so much of my life has changed within the last few years even the plates which I had breakfast on this morning are different. But this 'different' is good. It comes from a place of security within myself and my own thoughts whereas before when I was alone I often felt nostalgic and lonely.

Lately...

  • - J and I picked up calligraphy and are on our last week of class. I'm going to need 10,000 hours to get close to my idea of wedding invitation quality. 
  • - My beau is currently away on vacation without me and I miss him terribly. 
  • - I tried something different for the first time this weekend: ceramic painting and I really enjoyed it.
  • - I've been feeling the need for community lately and joined The Crave Project. You can see my list of 100 Things I Crave on my pinterest board

No comments:

Post a Comment