Monday, May 23, 2016

Le Pichet

Last week I visited Le Pichet on three separate occasions: lunch on Wednesday with a colleague, Friday afternoon with the company of my camera and Saturday morning brunch with my beau. It was during the course of Wednesday's lunch that I visualized in my mind all the photographs I would take: the light dancing through the restaurant, the chalkboard with hand-written specials and the delicious food so simply plated. I wanted those images in my mind turned into photographs; it also helped that I am always craving their amazingly quiche. On Friday I went back with my camera and appetite.

Le Pichet is a french bistro located by Pike Place Market and within walking distance from home. I love the small cozy restaurant feel to it; it's a great place to people watch or bring a good book to enjoy over a glass of wine.

LePichetSeattle-18LePichetSeattle-14 LePichetSeattle-7 LePichetSeattle-12 LePichetSeattle-6 LePichetSeattle-3LePichetSeattle-2 LePichetSeattle-10 LePichetSeattle-8LePichetSeattle-11 LePichetSeattle-9 LePichetSeattle-13


The Food // Simple dishes with great ingredients.

My favorite things to order:
  • Oeufs Plats Jambon Formage Two eggs broiled with ham and gruyere 
I try to recreate at home the great dishes I come across at restaurants that I love. Luckily I found this recipe from Le Pichet's Blog and cannot wait to try it.
  • Grande Assiette Full sized plate with up to 5 items of your choice, or the Chef’s selection of 8 different items, served with cornichons. Always go with Chef's selection. 
  • Quiche Special Vegetarian or Spinach and Ham  
  • Rosé Light and Delicious; easily drinkable on warm sunny days
  • Pain et beurre Half baguette, butter, confiture Complimentary and a must have. The butter is amazing. 

LePichetSeattle-5 LePichetSeattle-15 LePichetSeattle-17LePichetSeattle-16 LePichetSeattle-4

1933 1st Avenue
 Seattle, Washington 98101

No comments:

Post a Comment