Wednesday, March 25, 2015

8telier

I love it when people see the potential in Seattle especially when it comes to fashion. This past November I was invited to the opening of 8telier at Pacific Place where the owners, Jean and Craig Glover, who recently relocated from Manhattan, opened their doors to Seattleites. With a background in architecture, Jean's design are minimalist with a little edge, well made and functional. I was impressed when she explained to me how easy it is to care for one of her jackets. I've since been back to 8telier and each time Jean was on the *floor super friendly, talking to customers and excited about the clothes. It's a must see if you're in the area but you have to love the color black as much as I do!

*When I say floor, I mean sales floor. You know that right? ;)

8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier 8telier
Pacific Place (Level 1) 
 600 Pine St., Suite 120A 
 Seattle, WA 98101


All photos shot on Kodak tri-x 400 and pushed to 800. 

No comments:

Post a Comment