Friday, August 2, 2013

The Princess and Her Flower Crown

mfc001 mfc003 mfc002
As little girls my sisters and I would sit outside for hours in our poofy dresses and crooked pigtails picking as many flowers as our little hands can carry to create flower crowns for each other. I was never good at making flower crowns. I could never figure out how the girls at school could make such robust lively flower crowns while mine always looked dehydrated and depressed. 
I count myself bless to be able to say my sisters and I still get together (minus the pigtails) to do this. A few months ago we create flower crowns for a photo shoot we're planning this summer. Days later, Mailee, my baby sister shows up to a family dinner after work wearing this exact outfit with my flower crown. How she can work 8+ hours and look this good? I have no clue. I couldn't resist snapping a few photos of her. 
Thanks Mailee for your willingness to model for me whenever I want to practice shooting. In my defense, you're gorgeous and such an easy subject to photography. 

No comments:

Post a Comment