Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Port Ludlow

Port Ludlow is our go to place when we want a quick and simple getaway. Over the years I've grown to love this beautiful home that my beau's parents have graciously opened to us.  

Usually we have an hour ferry wait and an hour drive which can get chaotic on a sunny Friday afternoon when everyone is in a rush to leave the city. However, once we make it to the house everything stops and its just us. Being here reminds me to slow down. I love waking up to the sound of silence... enjoying home cooked meals... going for a walk on the beach... kayaking in the ocean... and just being with my beau. 

Life can become so complicated and I often find that going back to the simple things is what really help keeps me centered... 

Images taken on Kodak Tri-X 400 & Fujifilm Superia x-tra 400 film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment