Monday, December 3, 2012

Date Night

 
It's been awhile since our very first date but I can clearly remember the emotions I was going through - I was so excited, I was straight up giddy like a little school girl! I remember carefully planning several outfits in my head and reading too much into what message each outfit would send you. When the day came, I spent several hours getting ready... carefully doing my hair, lining my eyes, and curling my lashes so I can bat them at you. Today nothing has changed much really... except now I can kiss you after our date.


2 comments:

  1. awww youa i love this.. especially since i know who the first date was/date night is with muhahaha!! you guys are too cute! you look gorgeous hon!! love the winter white!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lovely outfit for date night, I esp like those earrings!

    ReplyDelete