Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful

I write love letters to my beau, my niece and bestfriend as frequently as I can. I'm one of those people who don't like to save up all my appreciation and express them only on Thanksgiving or any other holiday. I believe a big part of that has to do with losing my father at such a young age - it has taught me to never take for granted the people I love... the amazing people in my life.

This year I have been so blessed! I have so much to be thankful for... my family is doing well and is in good health, I've gotten to see a bit more of the world with my travels... and so on...

Sometimes it's difficult for me to blog because I'm not the best at words... however, I want to thank you for reading. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

Love,
Youa

1 comment:

  1. aww i love this!! you've reminded me that i need to express my thanks to the ppl that mean the most to me on a daily basis :)!!! :) and YES omgosh you must must visit barcelona you can tell I to go with you haha it's AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete