Monday, November 5, 2012

Brunch at Art

After sleeping in to my heart's desire, one of my favorite things to do on a Saturday morning is to find a good place to have some yummy brunch. This past weekend we did just that. Art is a restaurant tucked inside the Four Seasons Hotel near the Pike Place Market. On a late Saturday morning its typically not too busy or loud which is very uncommon at many of the popular brunch places in Seattle. I love the big windows that allow lots of natural light, the friendly staff and the quiet dining that allows me to hear my beau or my own thoughts... 

2 comments:

  1. I love to have a leisurely brunch too Youa this looks fabulous! Great images.
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog..
    Carla x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh how i miss a good sunday brunch.. nothing is open on sundays in germany!! nothing.. no restaurants, cafe's, malls, coffeehouses, grocery stores, movies.. nada nilch!!! your brunch looks so nommy!!

    ReplyDelete