Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Flowers at the Met Market

I carry my simple 35mm film camera with me and take my time going through the roll of film. I love documenting the small details of my days.  As time goes on and I accumulate rolls of film, I tend to forget what I've captured. It's always a treat spending time in the darkroom or picking up my rolls of film; the anticipation of seeing my images makes my heart race a little.

I recently got some film back from the lab and completely forgot about these photos. The details of this day were of flowers at my local store, Metropolitan Market during a grocery shopping trip. I've always loved their selection and the care they took of their flowers; it really shows. Aren't their flowers so beautiful?

Met Market Met Market Met Market Met Market Met Market Met Market Met Market

Metropolitan Market | Lower Queen Anne
Shot on Kodak Porta 400 film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment